Frequently Asked Questions
How could an order be made?
An order could be made by one of the following ways:
- Direct order on the online shop at any time of the day
- Order by telephone +40 745 610 610 in working hours (10:00 - 17:00 o’clock)
For orders made online on our shop is possible our agent to contact you by phone in case we need more details.
How could a payment be arranged?
We offer different payment methods for the orders:
* Bank payment
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank (Romania)
BIC: RZBR RO BU
IBAN – RON: RO83 RZBR 0000 0600 0433 9746
IBAN - EUR: RO73 RZBR 0000 0600 0433 9926
* Payment with debit or credit cards
* Payment on delivery by cash (in cases in which the website allows this method)
In what term after the Proforma-Invoice is issued, could be made the payment?
Until the lapse of 7 days period from the date and hour of its issuance. After this period, the application shall be canceled. If you want to resume it, it is necessary to be made completely new order.
When an online order is running?
Orders for doormats are realized (produced), after receiving confirmation for payment made by the paying agent or information from our bank account when selected method is "bank transfer".
In case that on the web-site is allowed method “cash on delivery”, minimum one day after receiving the order.
How a delivery is made?
Delivery in Romania will be done by courier company "Urgent Curiers" or “FAN Curier”. The calculated price for delivery in the order is just a quote and isn't final. The actual price depends on the price list of the delivery company picked.*
When and how to obtain an original Invoice?
The Original invoice accompanies the delivery.
Why you have to register?
- The registration helps you to purchase here in need with no need each time to enter delivery and invoice data!
- The subscription is entirely voluntary. If you have a subscription, you will receive e-mails about new products, promotions and exclusive offers. If you do not want to receive our messages, you can unsubscribe at any time here ..........
What sizes the doormat to be ordered with?
- It is good the size of the doormat to be consistent with the wide of the front door. The type of site for which the doormat is ordered is essential:
· for an office, study or home is sufficient a doormat with length 40 ... 50 cm, because when one come in , he halt to wipe his shoes ;
· for sites with a great traffic, with automatic doors and free access is recommended the visitors to make several steps on the doormat/s. This provides more effective retention of the impurities in them. Visitors are not retained in order to clean their shoes;
What elements (what configuration) to be the doormat with?
- For doormats placed outdoor suitable elements are brush, rubber, scraper. Also, for less visited sites can be used doormats "FINO PLAST" and "AUTO".
- The placed inside doormats can be continuing of the front doormats with textile inserts, and also can be entirely textile doormats purposed to stop the moisture. This combination will prevent the wet traces on the flooring.
How to place a doormat when there is no separate hole for building in?
- You can order a doormat/s also with external (above the floor level) canted frame. The frame will keep from accidentally tripping when passing along the doormat. The height of the doormat does not matter, it is sufficient the canted frame to be consistent with it.
- Alternatively decision is a rubber doormat "AUTO" or a longer textile. Both of them are produced with canted rubber frames.
Can orders be combined?
- Orders placed separately can not be combined. If the target is reducing the transport cost, please bear in mind that it is calculated based on the weight of the goods and combining the orders would not affect to the value.
Can already paid order to be canceled?
- A doormat manufactured according your individual order and dimensions, can not be refused under art. 10 of Decree 130/2000.
Can already received goods to be returned?
- A customer of www.stepmat.ro (FURTUNURI GROUP SR)L, who is a natural person, bought goods through the online shop, and the same was delivered by courier, has the right , without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to withdraw from the concluded distance contract within 10 working days under the laws of Republic of Romania. In this case, the Customer is only responsible for the direct costs for returning the goods.
- A doormat manufactured to your individual and dimensions, is non-refundable in accordance with art. 10 of Decree 130/2000.
- The customer is obliged to inform FURTUNURI GROUP SRL of its intention to return the purchased products, through any means of written communication (e-mail, fax or other ) within 10 working days after receipt of the goods. The returning of purchased goods is accomplishing by observing the limitation of art. 10 of Decree 130/2000.
- A customer who notified FURTUNURI GROUP SRL, that he will exercise his rights for returning of bought through the online shop goods, is responsible for returning the goods not later than 10 days from sending of the notice, otherwise we will consider the request for return as invalid and non-producing any legal effect .
- The customer must return the goods at his own expense, intact , fully equipped with all the accompanying documents, without any external or internal defects in the original package of the manufacturer, accompanied by the warranty card and the cost of returning the goods are at his expense. If the goods is returned in a condition in which it can not be sold again as new, FURTUNURI GROUP SRL reserves its right to charge a fee to bring the returned goods in the original condition (if it is possible), or to cover the difference in price arising from the sale of the goods as second-hand or at the request of the Customer, FURTUNURI GROUP SRL will send a new product. In this case, the delivery costs are on Customer’s expense. In case that the Customer fails to comply with the above conditions FURTUNURI GROUP SRL has the right to refuse the cancellation of the concluded contract.